n.b. the underlined text below denotes an external link to read more
Publications (2010-2017): Colin Brezicki
- A Case for Dr. Palindrome (2017). Published by Michael Terence (UK)
- All That Remains (2018). Published by Michael Terence (UK)
The Crooked Rose and other Stories (unpublished as collection, individual stories published as below).
- Nothing to Write Home About, published as THIRD Place Winner in Scribes Valley Publications, Knoxville, Tennessee, May, 2017.
- Wish You Were Here, published as FIRST Prize Winner in Ten Stories High, Volume 17, March, 2017 (Canadian Authors Association).
- Out of the Blue, published as SECOND Prize Winner in Literal Latté Magazine, December, 2015, New York.
- Paris Street. Rainy Afternoon. 1877, WINNER of J.K. Galbraith Literary Award, 2014, Canada. Publication option.
- An Original Sin, published as FIRST Prize Winner in Literal Latté Magazine, November, 2014, New York.
- Defiled, published as FIRST Prize Winner in bosque, the magazine, Dec. 2014, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- I.D., published as FIRST runner up in Ten Stories High, Vol. 14, March, 2014 (Canadian Authors Association).
- Calleigh’s Remains, published in Canadian Stories, Vol. 16, No. 92, September, 2013.
- A Time to Reflect, published in Blood Is Thicker: An Anthology of Twisted Family Traditions, Canadian Authors Association, June, 2018.
- Between Friends (Memoir of Richard B. Wright, author) Brock Review, April, 2017.
- The Irony of the Altered Book” published in The Globe and Mail (Facts and Arguments), June 5, 2017.
- Do I Dare Answer the Overwhelming Question?, published in The Globe and Mail, May 30, 2013.
- The Art of Standing Stones, published in The Globe and Mail, July 21, 2013.
- The Elephant in the Classroom, The Kappan (Phi Delta Kappa), March, 2012, Volume 93, Number 6, pp 16-19.
- Kindling: The Amazon e-Reader as an Educational Tool (updated version), The Kappan (Phi Delta Kappa), January, 2011, Volume 92, Number 4, pp 22-27.
- The Pilot Light: Teaching for Life, The Kappan (Phi Delta Kappa), March 2011, Voilume 92, Number 6, p. 80
- Decoding and Mastering Multiple Literacies, Dialogue Magazine (co-authored by Shelley Thomas in annual printed edition), 2011.
- The Edible Student: Why We Eat Our Young in the Consumer Age (Co-authored by Shelley Thomas). Dialogue Magazine, August, 2011.
- Circling the Wagons: The Culture of Technology and English Teaching, Dialogue Magazine, April, 2010.
- Kindling: The Amazon e-Reader as an Educational Tool. Dialogue Magazine, April, 2010.
- Phi Delta Kappan articles can be found at http://www.pdkintl.org/publications/kappan.htm
- Dialogue articles at http://www.dialogueonline.ca/author/colinbrezicki/
- Game On (2015)
- All That Remains (2017)
- Losing Touch (in progress)